Requirements to receive credit include:
- Finance, real estate, insurance or business law related internship
- 300+ hours of work (10 weeks @ 30 hrs/wk or 15 weeks of 20 hrs/wk, for example)
- Pre-intern paperwork (two 1-page forms)
- Weekly progress emails
- Post-intern employer evaluation
- Cohesive 30-page report (including weekly emails, sample of work and other questions)
For alumni with a potential finance internship opportunity for our excellent LSU finance students, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.