The foundation of excellence at the E. J. Ourso College of Business is the academic departments, centers, and institutes that provide specialized instruction and educational enrichment to students and members of the community on a daily basis. Private funding from alumni and friends make a sizeable difference in each unit’s ability to fulfill their teaching, research, and outreach missions.
Each department, center, and institute has its own development fund. Each unit depends on these funds to enhance their teaching and research efforts. Development funds can provide some of the following:
- Support for student organizations
- Supplement travel expenses and fees for conferences and academic competitions for both faculty and students
- Cover the costs for faculty to earn certifications the latest technologies
- Provide funds for special events to engage the students and the community in which the unit represents
- Research awards for scholarly research and travel
- Research assistance – student workers and graduate assistants
For more information on how to make a gift, please click on the department, center, or institute you wish to support. Gifts of any size make an impact.