June 13, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge, LA
LSU Executive Education welcomes Disney Institute back to Baton Rouge!
Creating and sustaining a culture of excellence requires the selection, hiring, training, and communication with the right employees. Do you have what it takes to create a supportive environment for your people? Spend one day with Disney Institute so you can benefit from Disney's experience in selection, training and engagement and learn to think differently. Are you ready to D'Think how you manage your organization?
By registering, you are entered to win an unforgettable 3.5-day Disney Institute program at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida! Rules and conditions apply.
Morning Learning Objectives:
- Examine the importance of organizational culture by design versus culture by default, and the value of leveraging culture for strategic goals
- Discover tools to analyze any organization's culture
- Examine the Disney process of recruitment and selection
- Analyze the existing selection process in any organization
- Experience the global orientation process that introduces new hires to the Disney culture
- Examine Disney training strategies for local/area orientations
- Explore the on-the-job training process use at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Understand the career management process and how it develops talent and supports retention
Afternoon Learning Objectives:
- Learn how the principles of effective organizational communication reinforce the culture
- Examine specific examples of Disney communication to discover how they support the culture
- Review Disney communication methods for adaptation to any organization
- Explore how Disney sustains the culture through Cast Member services and recognition
- Learn how Disney creates a supportive work environment for every Cast Member
- Understand the importance of providing employees with a supportive and caring environment to create pride in supporting your organization's culture
This program has been approved for 6 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
General public: $385.00
Groups of four or more: $370.00