One of our goals is to provide you the tools you require to succeed in your chosen field. To do so, we will help you tailor the program to a specialization that fits your needs. Whether you are interested in building on previous experience or contemplating a career change, the Flores MBA Program provides traditional and cutting-edge specializations to meet your career goals. The course offerings are continuously reviewed to meet the changing demands of the marketplace.
The full-time Flores MBA program currently offers specializations in the following areas:
- Healthcare Management — Healthcare management is a growing and sustainable field based on the national demographics and the preference of U.S. consumers for high quality medical care.
- Finance — If you want to understand the drivers of the local, national, and global economies, this specialization will provide you an in-depth look.
- Human Resource Management — If you are interested in business practices such as compensation, hiring, performance management, organization development, communication, administration, and training, this is the specialization for you.
- Internal Audit — If your desire is to help organizations achieve their objectives by utilizing systematic methodology to analyze their processes, procedures, and activities, this is probably the path for you.
- Marketing Analytics — If you want to contribute to the long-term growth and success of an organization by promoting various products to various publics, this specialization could be your calling.
- Global Entrepreneurship — If your interests necessitate being prepared to conduct business with growing international economic powers, the instruction taught here would be a tremendous asset.
- Supply Chain Management — if your interests draw you towards the development, sourcing, production, distribution and servicing of innovative goods and services efficiently and competitively in a global economy, this specialization will prepare you for these challenges.
- Analytics — As firms continue to lower cost they will make better use of information. And thus there is a growing need for analytics specialists in any business and in financial institutions. This skill set is in high demand nationwide.
- Customized — The LSU Flores MBA Program will allow you to work with its expert faculty to develop a specialization that will provide the skills you need to achieve your career goals.
- Management Consulting — Management Consulting is a growing specialization in the Flores MBA Program as students take advantage of the opportunities in this exciting field. The management consulting specialization may best be leveraged by taking it in concert with another market-driven specialization such as Finance, Analytics, Human Resource Management, Globalization, or Internal Audit. This specialization requires a team-based, real-world field project under the instruction of executive mentors.