The Flores Professional MBA track is designed for working professionals with a minimum of
three years of business experience who would like to earn their MBA on a part-time basis while continuing in their current employment. Students are encouraged to learn from each other through traditional academic work and shared experiences.
By enrolling in one of these tracks, you will:
- Improve your business management and organizational skills
- Develop analytical problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Integrate emerging technologies into your career
- Develop a network of high-performing colleagues outside your company
- Master cutting-edge business tools and methods
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Earn an LSU MBA
- Save money—tuition costs also cover books, parking, meals, and other services
- Do it all while continuing your career.
Two versions of the Flores Professional MBA Program are offered, both taught by the same faculty.
- Track 1 meets two evenings per week (6:00 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.). Each 11-week quarter, two courses are completed. Students are admitted in August of each year and graduate 22 months later.
- Track 2 meets one evening per week (6:00 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.). Each 11-week quarter, one course is completed. Students are admitted in August of each year and graduate 44 months later.
The 42 credit hour core curriculum assures the student an in-depth understanding of all core business areas. The curriculum includes three elective courses, which cover special topics of interest. The elective courses are selected with the interests of the current class of students in mind. Recent elective classes have included Business Planning, Negotiations, and Advanced Topics in Management and Leadership. The Flores PMBA track, unlike the Flores EMBA track, contains no international residency component.