The Flores Executive Program is designed for working professionals who would like to earn their MBA while continuing their current employment. Each class of students progresses through the curriculum together and are encouraged to learn from each other through traditional academic work and shared experiences.
By enrolling in this program, you will:
- Improve your business management and organizational skills
- Develop analytical problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Integrate emerging technologies into your career
- Develop a network of high-performing colleagues outside your company
- Master cutting-edge business tools and methods
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Earn an LSU MBA
- Save money—tuition costs also cover books, parking, meals, international study trip and other services
- Do it all while continuing your career.
The Flores Executive MBA Program is intended for the working professional with a minimum of five years of business experience. The program constitutes 17 months of study over two academic years with classes held on alternate Fridays and Saturdays. Two one-week periods of concentrated study are also included.
The 42-hour core curriculum consists of 14 core courses covering all major business fields. The curriculum includes three elective courses, which cover special topics of interest. The elective courses are selected with the interests of the current class of students in mind. Recent elective classes have included Business Planning, Negotiations, and Advanced Topics in Management and Leadership. The Flores EMBA Program concludes with an international residency, which reflects the global perspective integral to the entire curriculum.